Almost-Ready-to-Fly .60-Size Warbird
The intimidating bent-wing warrior!
|Regarded by many as the most formidable of all WWII American fighters, the F4U Corsair was a versatile, carrier-capable aircraft that provided excellent air and ground support. When it came to aerial combat, the Corsair’s record was very impressive: for every Corsair lost in battle in the Pacific theatre, this agile warbird took down eleven enemy planes. You’ll enjoy equally winning performance with Top Flite’s F4U Corsair at the field — a model that combines Gold Edition engineering with easy ARF assembly!
- Built-up and sheeted wood construction, covered in flat-finish MonoKote®
- Multi-section flaps are incorporated into the distinctive gull wing and are completely operational
- Recessed gauges on the instrument panel add scale realism to the cockpit
- The full cockpit interior includes seat and sides, plus a 3D instrument panel. Details include recessed gauges, rudder pedals and joy stick, as well as color graphics.
- Pre-hinged ailerons and flaps reduce assembly time and effort; hidden rudder and elevator linkages enhance the plane’s scale appearance
[ Check out reviews by RCGroups and 2 Brothers Hobby (video) ]
|The flat-finish MonoKote covering and decal set help this ARF stay true to the look of a combat-tested warbird. The fiberglass cowl, tail access panel and belly pan are painted to match.
FUTK8000 Futaba® 8FGA 8-Channel 2.4GHz FASST Air Transmitter/Receiver
FUTM0075 Futaba S9001 BB Coreless Aircraft Servo (6)
FUTM0004 Futaba S3004 Standard Servo (2)
OSMG0558 O.S.® 65AX ABL 2-Stroke Engine
OSMG0896 O.S. FS91 II Surpass 4-Stroke Ringed Engine w/o Pump
OSMG0900 O.S. FS95V 4-Stroke Ringed 60P Engine
ROBQ1815 Robart® 615 100° Rotating Main Retracts
ROBQ2302 Robart 188VR Standard Air Control Kit
ROBQ2395 Robart 190 Air Line Quick Disconnects
GPMQ4282 Great Planes® Wire Axle 2x3/16” (2)
GPMQ4308 Great Planes 3/16” Wheel Collars
Please note: all recommendations were the best choices available at the time of product release. Please check with your dealer for additional choices.
62.5 in (1590 mm)
699 in² (45.1 dm²)
8.5-9.5 lb (3.85-4.3 kg)
28-31 oz/ft² (85-95 g/dm²)
50.5 in (1285 mm)
2-stroke .61-.65 cu (10-10.6 cc) or 4-stroke .91-.95 cu in (15-15.5 cc) engine, radio with min. of 5 channels, 7 standard-sized servos (8 with optional retracts) See above for recommended products.