Improvements make this gull-wing warrior even more realistic and easier to build
Top Flite has updated the kit that introduced Gold Edition engineering in 1991—and enabled the average modeler to succeed with complex scale structures, like the famous Corsair gull wing. Any intermediate to experienced builder is sure to enjoy this project.
- Ribbed tail surfaces appear realistically fabric-covered when finished; concealed linkages, precision-formed details, injection-molded cowl and decals add more realism
- Right thrust has been engineered into the firewall to help align the engine quickly and correctly
- The fuselage has been modified to easily accept the optional, highly detailed scale Corsair Cockpit Kit (TOPQ8404)
- Comes with Great Planes' 60/120 engine mount to accommodate more engine sizes
- The updated photo-illustrated instruction manual which covers all construction details, including addition of optional flaps and retracts is even more "builder-friendly" than before
- Loops and rolls with all the dogfight agility of the original warbird
Only modest assembly skills are needed to build this Corsair and its distinctive gull wing. The included instruction manual also explains how you can easily add such impressive features as these 3-piece flaps.
Ribs on the Corsair's elevators and rudder provide a realistically fabric-covered appearance when finished with Top Flite MonoKote® film. Tail control linkages are concealed internally to preserve the scale lines.
62 in (1575 mm)
700 in² (45.2 dm²)
7-9.5 lb (3.18-4.31 kg)
48.5 in (1232 mm)
2-stroke .61-.90 cu in or 4-stroke .91-1.20 cu in
4-7 channel w/4-7 servos (standard)
Suggested MonoKote Colors:
Insignia Blue, Black and Yellow
Recommended Scale Options:
Warbird Pilot; Cockpit Kit
(TOPQ8404); Replica Radial Engine
for .61-.90 2-stroke engines (TOPQ7915)—requires using Top Flite header for O.S.